Ugreen 65W GaN Charger Quick Charge 4.0 3.0 Charger for iPhone 13 12 Xiaomi Laptop

 Ugreen 65W GaN Charger Quick Charge 4.0 3.0 Charger for iPhone 13 12 Xiaomi Laptop

Quality from ugreen, as always excellent. The charger corresponds to the description. All ports operate according to the declared characteristics. Heavy (you can immediately see a lot of brains laid), very pleasant in design, and quality of performance. Can replace all chargers in the House-Universal. I am very pleased with the purchase-I recommend it! Shipping and shipping as always very fast. Many thanks to the seller! FOR MORE POSTS

Ugreen 65W GaN Charger Quick Charge
Got, thank you very much!!! Charger at altitude, the quality is excellent, factory packaging, heavy will last a long time. I advise the seller and the store. FOR DETAIL CLICK HERE

Everything corresponds to the description. 65 W produces, connected ts100. The quality, as expected, is excellent. Packed in a branded package for parcels. In size-not so big, does not interfere with the outlet. The cable is also excellent. Very pleased with the acquisition. 


The first time I use this, I'm interested in me honor 20 pros with native charging writes fast charge, and in this about 2 lightning... I did not understand the shorter how it works. The firm is good and in quality corresponds, I do not regret what I took! I advise you to order from this seller!!!! 1


Post a Comment

0 Comments