Baseus Led Desk Lamp Clip-On Night Light Reading Computer Keyboard illuminated Eye Protection Lamp With USB Charging For Bedroom

 The lamp is compact and good quality, Fully satisfied, this is the second order for 5 lamps in total. It's a great product, the second time I buy it. The offices in this store are very fast.

The lamp is compact and good quality,
FOR MORE POSTE

I absolutely love this lamp! Ordered another one for my dad. It has a beautiful 3 level diffused light. USB charging can also work while plugged in (I sometimes use it for lighting while video chatting with friends). Also, I use it as a makeup light because it is a very pretty and not direct, bright light, but soft and diffused. I clip it onto my mirror. I use it for reading, and as a regular lamp in my bedroom. All in all, the best portable lamp I've owned.




Post a Comment

0 Comments